Breast Cancer Community Education Grants for ONS Chapters
Funded by the ONS Foundation through a grant from AstraZeneca HealthCare Foundation.
Purpose: To increase breast cancer awareness in communities by supporting nurse directed patient and community focused educational programs.
Grant: Up to $1,000 is available to qualified ONS Chapters across the United States to plan and implement patient/community focused breast cancer education/awareness programs
- Program must be an ONS Chapter activity and focus on community education.
- Grant is not intended to support work based community education programs. Program cannot limit attendance to an institution, hospital or hospital network, or nurse work setting.
- Individual programs and/or Chapters can only receive one grant.
Application Due Date: Open applications accepted but must be received by the ONS Foundation no later than 2 weeks prior to program start date. Application will remain open until funds are expended.
To Apply Online: First-time users must follow steps 1-3. Returning users may access the application directly.
- Please read the how-to instructions before accessing the online application
- Register by creating a username and password on the Closerware Grantmaker site
- Access the online application
ONS Greater Los Angeles Chapter
ONS Wheatland Chapter, Kansas