Emerging Chapter Leader Scholarships
2016 Emerging Chapter
Funded by ONS – Lilly Oncology Advancing Patient Care Project though the ONS Foundation
All awards, grants and scholarships are tentative and subject to change based on funding availability.
Purpose: To recognize emerging oncology nursing Chapter leaders to receive an educational scholarship for up to $1,200 to attend the 2017 ONS Congress.
Scholarship: Recipients will receive an educational scholarship for up to $1,200 to apply toward the 2017 ONS Congress. Individuals living within a 50 mile radius from the Colorado Convention Center are only eligible for conference registration.
- Nominee must be a registered oncology nurse with no more than 7 years' nursing experience.
- Identify one Chapter Board Officer that can attest to your leadership activities within the Chapter. Please notify the Officer that you will be applying and that they will be receiving a survey from the ONS Foundation shortly after you submit your application to attest to your leadership activities.
- Previous Emerging Chapter Leadership scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply. Individuals cannot receive the Emerging Chapter Leader Scholarship and Congress scholarship in the same year.
- Nominee must agree to attend the 2017 ONS Congress in its entirety May 4, 2017 (opening ceremonies 7:45 a.m.) thru May 7, 2017 (final session concludes at 11:00 a.m.)
- Nominee must agree to participate in follow-up evaluations.
- Nominee must agree to submit itemized expense receipts within 30 days after the ONS Congress.