Josh Gottheil Memorial Bone Marrow Transplant Career Development Awards
2016 Josh Gottheil BMT
Katherine von Brecht
Award: Four awards up to $2,000 each award sponsored by the Josh Gottheil Memorial Fund for Lymphoma Research in Memory of Josh Gottheil. Read more about Josh Gottheil.
Purpose: To support non-advanced practice level registered nurses working in bone marrow transplantation by providing financial assistance to attend a continuing education program that will further the nurses' professional goals as they related to transplant nursing. This award cannot be used for tuition in an academic program or for specialty certification.
- Currently employed as a registered nurse working in bone marrow transplantation with a minimum of 75% time devoted to direct patient care. Preference will be given to non-advanced practice (bedside) nurses.
- Two or more years in BMT nursing practice prior to application due date.
- Cannot be used for ONS Congress or for education programs/courses that lead to an academic degree or for specialty certification.
Application deadline: 6/15/2017
To Apply Online: First-time users must follow steps 1-3. Returning users may access the application directly.
- Please read the how-to instructions before accessing the online application
- Register by creating a username and password on the Closerware Grantmaker site
- Access the online application
Jennifer Barnett Indianapolis, IN
Alison Bell – Alhambra, CA
Mandy Swiecichowski – Madison, WI
Katherine von Brecht - Fenton, MO