2016 ONS Foundation
Rebecca Allison Strider
Velvet Van Ryan
All awards, grants and scholarships are tentative and subject to change based on funding availability.
Supported by the ONS Foundation and Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation
To provide scholarships to registered nurses who are interested in and committed to oncology nursing to continue their education by pursuing a master's degree in nursing.
Masters degree scholarships are awarded annually at $5,000 each.
- The candidate must be currently enrolled in (or applying to) a masters nursing degree at an NLN or CCNE accredited School of Nursing and enrolled in the 2018-2019 academic year.
- The candidate must have an interest in and commitment to oncology nursing.
- Scholarships are available to individuals who are pursuing a master's degree in nursing.
- individuals who are currently licensed as a registered nurse
- individuals who are not currently licensed as a registered nurse but possess a bachelor's degree in another field
NOTE: An individual cannot receive this award more than one time.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 1, 2018