Ceira Boyle Oncology Student Nursing Scholarship
All awards, grants, and scholarships are tentative and subject to change based on funding availability.
Applications open September 15th, 2021
Applications due March 15, 2022
Applicants will be notified via email by April 1, 2022
Purpose: Foster the intention of a student nurse having a personal family/close friend experience with cancer, to specialize in oncology nursing by supporting their attendance at the ONS Congress.
- Must be living in the Anaheim, CA area.
- BSN student currently enrolled in their junior or senior year and interested in pursuing a career in cancer nursing.
- Personal family or close friend experience with cancer
- Ability to attend the conference in its entirety: April 28th, 2022- May 1st, 2022 in Anaheim, CA
- Willing to participate in a pre and post-Congress zoom call with the foundation and a designated mentor for discussion.
- Registration to attend the ONS Congress® 2022
- Up to $50/day for meals and transportation expenses during the conference.
- 1-year membership in ONS.
To Apply Online:
- Follow the link below to begin your application.
Application deadline: 2022-03-15Apply Online
2021 Ceira Boyle Oncology Student Nursing Scholarship Recipients
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
Commerce Township, MI