The Oncology Nursing Foundation supports research grants and fellowships to identify and test new insights into patient care.
2024 Research Grant Opportunities
Applications Open: February 15, 2024
Letters of Intent (LOI) Due: May 16, 2024
Full Proposals Due: June 28, 2024
Funding Notification: January 1, 2025
How To Apply:
- Applications currently open; use the link below to apply.
- Keep an eye on this page for a link to the application.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.
- All questions must be submitted to the Foundation prior to 4:30 pm Eastern Time on the day of the application due date in order to receive a response prior to the deadline.
- No late applications will be accepted, and all applications must be submitted through the application platform.
Application deadline: 2024-05-08Apply Online
2023 RE03 General Topic Research Grant Recipients
Dr. Claire Han, PhD, DNP, RN, ARNP
Chemo-Belly Project: Defining Biosocial Mechanistic Drivers of Chemotherapy-induced GI Toxicity among Colon Cancer Patients: Focus on Fecal Microbiome Profiles and SDOH
Dr. Sumin Park, PhD, RN
The Impact of Multi-Level Social Determinants on Health Outcomes for Lung Cancer Patients and Their Family Caregivers During the Transition from Cancer Treatment