Breast Cancer Community Education Grants for ONS Chapters
Funded by the Oncology Nursing Foundation through a grant from AstraZeneca HealthCare Foundation.
Purpose: To increase breast cancer awareness in communities by supporting nurse-directed and community-focused educational programs.
Grant: Up to $1,000 is available to qualified ONS Chapters across the United States to plan and implement patient/community-focused breast cancer education/awareness programs.
- Program must be an ONS Chapter activity and focus on community education.
- Grant is not intended to support work-based community education programs. Program cannot limit attendance to an institution, hospital, or hospital network, or nurse work setting.
- Individual programs and/or Chapters can only receive one grant.
Application Due Date: Open applications accepted but must be received by the Oncology Nursing Foundation no later than two weeks prior to the program start date. Applications will remain open until funds are expended.
- First-time users must create an account using the link below. Returning users may access the application directly.
- Register by creating a username and password on the Closerware Grantmaker site
- Access the online application
ONS Wheatland Chapter, Kansas
ONS Greater Los Angeles Chapter