Recurring Giving | Oncology Nursing Foundation
Support the Oncology Nursing Foundation by becoming a member of our monthly and recurring giving program, the Compassionate Champions Club.
“It is a privilege to give and I am thankful I can give. It may not be much, but if everyone gave something, it will accumulate and go a long way at the Oncology Nursing Foundation to assist nurses to learn,
to grow, to research, and to become experts in the field of oncology.”
– Joy Hepkins, RN, MSN, OCN®, Compassionate Champions Club Member
Make A Consistent Impact For Oncology Nurses
The Oncology Nursing Foundation invites you to invest in oncology nursing innovation and care on a recurring basis. Most members of the program choose to set up a monthly donation.
Recurring giving is an easy, automatic way to support the Oncology Nursing Foundation that works for your budget and schedule. It is convenient, customizable, and environmentally friendly, and helps ensure a steady source of funding for oncology nurses. Many donors like the idea of increasing their annual gift by stretching payments out over the year. And best of all, you can feel good about providing a continuous and measurable impact on the mission of the Oncology Nursing Foundation.
Compassionate Champions Club Members Receive:
• Regular updates about the Foundation and its work to support oncology nurses.
• New members receive a shout-out in the Oncology Nursing Foundation’s newsletter.
• Mention in the Oncology Nursing Society Annual Report during the commitment year(s).
• Satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference in the lives of oncology nurses and their patients every day.
Recurring donations are easy to set up. Please fill out the enrollment form, save it to your computer, then follow the instructions to submit it through our secure email system. Contact Barb Cinpinski at email@example.com or 412-859-6409 with any questions.