Ceira Boyle Oncology Student Nursing Scholarship
Due to Congress being canceled, this scholarship opportunity is currently on hold for applications until further notice. More information to follow.
- Registration to attend the 2020 ONS Congress
- Up to $50/day for meals and transportation expenses during the conference
- 1 year membership in ONS.
Purpose: Foster the intention of a junior student nurse having a personal family/close friend experience with cancer, to specialize in oncology nursing by supporting their attendance at the ONS Congress.
- BSN student currently enrolled in their junior year and interested in pursuing a career in cancer nursing.
- Must be a San Antonio, TX area resident.
- Personal family or close friend experience with cancer
- Ability to attend the conference in its entirety (April 29- May 3)
- Willing to participate in follow-up surveys after the conference.